Sunday, February 17, 2013
♥ Angry bird...
I remembered I told the kids I am the black explosive angry bird that will go "Kaboom!" when triggered.
Life is still going on....but the downs are more...hate it...
Hate what is going on around me...just hate it....
I have no one that I can talk to, or I should say I have bothered those few for too many times...even I m sick of it.
Yup either make it or break it...
argh...not all things are going my way........damn it................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
I will never say it again. i will never say it again. i will never say it again.
Don't ask me. Don't ask me. Don't ask me.
I will become a robot from today onwards.
I will have clear goals.
I will only have those goals.
Everything else can just go away. Doesn't matter anymore.
Bad things, bad thoughts just go away.
I dont want to feel anymore. For all these are not important.
0 Comments
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
I AM GRUMPY.12:57 AM
