Thursday, May 5, 2011
♥ An indication...
The receptionist aunt could recognise me and memorise my name without requiring my outpatient card....
Such irony...
My colleague commented that this is indeed an indication....i have been too sickly, such that i'm a regular at the Chinese Sinseh's clinic...
It's time to heal myself back in health....
which is one of the important aspect i learnt about the other day...
the Speaker was talking about P.I.E.S----taking good care of not only our Physical, Intellectual, Emotional and Spiritual (not involving the religion but more of own beliefs)...
Yup..will start with the very first one...Physical...
Time to snooze...doc commented that I need to catch up on that...
Such irony...
My colleague commented that this is indeed an indication....i have been too sickly, such that i'm a regular at the Chinese Sinseh's clinic...
It's time to heal myself back in health....
which is one of the important aspect i learnt about the other day...
the Speaker was talking about P.I.E.S----taking good care of not only our Physical, Intellectual, Emotional and Spiritual (not involving the religion but more of own beliefs)...
Yup..will start with the very first one...Physical...
Time to snooze...doc commented that I need to catch up on that...
Labels: Reflections
0 Comments
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
I AM GRUMPY.11:08 PM
