Tuesday, May 17, 2011
♥ Happy Vesak Day
It's always nice to have a holiday. To rest and to catch up with some work...
Time is short, work is unlimited. Trying to finish what i can...
Sometimes, work can be hard...sometimes, we just dont do as well as expected...
I'm astonished at how i manage to survive at times when i look back....How did i do it? I have no idea.....
so here's a nice song by Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat--Lucky.. (cant embed as it's not allowed)
http://youtu.be/acvIVA9-FMQ
Time is short, work is unlimited. Trying to finish what i can...
Sometimes, work can be hard...sometimes, we just dont do as well as expected...
I'm astonished at how i manage to survive at times when i look back....How did i do it? I have no idea.....
so here's a nice song by Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat--Lucky.. (cant embed as it's not allowed)
http://youtu.be/acvIVA9-FMQ
Labels: blabbers
0 Comments
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
I AM GRUMPY.10:56 AM
