Monday, May 16, 2011
♥ ~at peace with myself
At least the above title is how i feel right now....yup...
Pacing myself, to nurse myself back to health, to try and complete my unfinished work-markings etc....not thinking too much, just doing what i can...
Oh and i have taken a liking for Mr Brown's satire video podcasts...they are really funny...after my colleague introduced me to one of it...hah...
here's the web: www.mrbrownshow.com
Yeap that's one way to relax myself while I marked away....
Glad that there's Vesek Day tomorrow! ~Yeah, some time to rest and do some work.
Pacing myself, to nurse myself back to health, to try and complete my unfinished work-markings etc....not thinking too much, just doing what i can...
Oh and i have taken a liking for Mr Brown's satire video podcasts...they are really funny...after my colleague introduced me to one of it...hah...
here's the web: www.mrbrownshow.com
Yeap that's one way to relax myself while I marked away....
Glad that there's Vesek Day tomorrow! ~Yeah, some time to rest and do some work.
Labels: blabbers
0 Comments
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
I AM GRUMPY.10:24 PM
