<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3261464009953607005?origin\x3dhttp://mejerine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, September 13, 2010

♥ JIAYOU!

Start of a New Term...last term of the year...the most busy one..

First day of New Term...gave the P4s piglet mooncakes...cos we had a text on that...wanted to show them how it looked like.....

Haha...they were quite excited...glad I made their day...

Well...just the first day and I worked till 6.45pm....goodness....

Had meeting, edit my exam papers, helped with the CIP work my fellow cl colleagues need to complete (counting badges and sorting the donation cards out), did some preparation for the Mid Autumn which is this coming friday...17 Sep...

Yikes and my big stack of workbooks, compositions, worksheet corrections still lie on my table, waiting for me....haha...

Have to agree that "to do our best not to have any outstanding debts...."(taken from Uncle Iceman)

Ya....Jiayou for the new term, everyone!

of course must embed this....

Labels:

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

I AM GRUMPY.
10:40 PM


♥ theGrumpyToast



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      A Simple Person with a simple life (:
      With lots of blabbers (:


♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing




Counter




Songs that I enjoy lately



adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]