<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/3261464009953607005?origin\x3dhttp://mejerine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, March 7, 2010

♥ Truly Terrible Nightmare

Well, workload is increasing, and at a scary pace...

I'm learning to cope with it all....been too tired to be able to feel the stress..

Just plain tired..so tired that I just become unconscious when I get home...

So tired that I just go into a deep deep sleep...

And I have been asked a few times...."Are you alive? You look rather dead."

Well..that's the state I'm in.

Sorry, too tired to look alive....

Back to my topic..Terrible Nightmare...

Woke up this morning, bursting right into tears (like a continual from my dream sequel)

Dreamt that the VP came in after my lesson ended, and told me to repeat everything...And I sounded sore..Tried clearing my throat but I still sounded having bad sore throat..And she wont let me look at my notes and wanted actions from me....
I was crying in my dream, and it was such a scare that I woke up bursting right into tears...

Well, I hope all this don't happen next week when I have the VP and HOD in my class watching me teach...(anyway, it's the other vp watching me, not the one in my dream.)

Okay..back to doing my work..i dont want to see all these happening....

Labels:

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

I AM GRUMPY.
12:03 PM


♥ theGrumpyToast



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      A Simple Person with a simple life (:
      With lots of blabbers (:


♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing




Counter




Songs that I enjoy lately



adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]