Saturday, February 27, 2010
♥ blabber on...
To be frank to myself...
I'm struggling...
Struggling to stay afloat....
I wish with all my might..that I can be drained of all feelings...
So I wont be in such a struggle...
I don't mind being a zombie...cos right now, completing all my assigned tasks is very important.
Then I will not feel the stress, not feel the tiredness, not feel the frustration, nor the bitterness of not being on task...
Please..take them away...
I need peace and tranquility...
I'm struggling...
Struggling to stay afloat....
I wish with all my might..that I can be drained of all feelings...
So I wont be in such a struggle...
I don't mind being a zombie...cos right now, completing all my assigned tasks is very important.
Then I will not feel the stress, not feel the tiredness, not feel the frustration, nor the bitterness of not being on task...
Please..take them away...
I need peace and tranquility...
Labels: blabbers
0 Comments
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
I AM GRUMPY.12:19 PM
