<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3261464009953607005?origin\x3dhttp://mejerine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, January 24, 2010

♥ 2010..new year

Just want to say it's a new year,with new obstacles, new roles and responsibilities...

And I just hope that I have new energies, new strength, new hope that will pull me through the obstacles awaiting ahead.

Like what we said, "It's easily said than done."

But...I hope I can face everyday with new hope. Some things can't be controlled by us, be it the incidents, the people.

But I can help myself. Yes, there can be times when I just feel like sitting down, and digging a hole to bury myself, hiding away, and crying myself out.. Go ahead, why not? Let it all out first.

But I will remember not to stay there too long as it does not help solve the problem. Well, the problem will still be there unless I try to come up with some solutions.

Well, we can't really solve every problems to perfection. But, I can try my best. No matter how it turns out, at least I tried my best. I have nothing to say.

Yup it can be hard on us sometimes. But let's jiayou together, my dear friends!

Thank you for listening, for bearing with my complaints, for trying to make my day with the lame jokes, for giving me a smile, for helping me analyse the problem,... for everything you do. I know because you care.

New wish: that everyone will be having a Good, Good Year...

Love everyone always~

Labels:

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

I AM GRUMPY.
12:04 PM


♥ theGrumpyToast



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      A Simple Person with a simple life (:
      With lots of blabbers (:


♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing




Counter




Songs that I enjoy lately



adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]