<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3261464009953607005?origin\x3dhttp://mejerine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, December 25, 2009

♥ Another big day....

Wednesday, 23 Dec 2009

This is the 4th wedding that I have attended this holiday. Oh my...give angbao, give till my hand shivers....haha..

The wedding dinner was at Orchard Hotel. One year ago, I went there to attend my classmate's wedding dinner. haha..

It was great to see some of my nie friends. I am friend to the bride and colleague to the bridegroom. haha...

Well, since we had not seen each other for so long, taking photos is a must.

I was impressed by how the emcees actually explained the significance of the different things like the door gifts (some got blank key, some oven gloves), the pouring of champagne etc. Well, I can't really remember now...haha..opps..And the service was good, the waitresses and waiters were attentive..how? Once my orange juice was only left with like 1/8, they will replace it with a new glass. Good job...with initiative...

Okay slideshow:


Finally, Merry Christmas to one and all!

Labels: ,

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

I AM GRUMPY.
1:49 AM


♥ theGrumpyToast



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      A Simple Person with a simple life (:
      With lots of blabbers (:


♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing




Counter




Songs that I enjoy lately



adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]