<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3261464009953607005?origin\x3dhttp://mejerine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, October 4, 2009

♥ Thursday 1st October 2009

It was a much awaited holiday! hahah....

Anyway, my colleagues (Mr Lai, Laverne) and me went for a ballet appreciation at the Esplanade. It was more for the children as excerpts were shown on the famous Swan Lake.

I had a great time, it was quite an experience. It was also my first time in the Esplanade.

There were some art competition going on in the lobby. There were so many kids, the whole place was crowded. Other than that, there was a Harp performance by some children.

It was quite interesting!

Thereafter, we walked over to Marina Square for lunch. On the way, I met Yvette Marie. She was bringing her students for art competition. At the Hotpot Buffet, (we had porridge buffet) I met Casarie and Sam. They were having lunch too.

How small Singapore is! haha.

We decided to go visit the Asian Civilisation Museum after lunch. It was a great day. I enjoyed myself very much...It felt like Saturday! haha..

It's good to have a break here and then to rest.

Yup, jiayou jiayou for the mad rush of the last part of the term! Looking forward to holiday! haha....


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

I AM GRUMPY.
10:33 AM


♥ theGrumpyToast



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      A Simple Person with a simple life (:
      With lots of blabbers (:


♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing




Counter




Songs that I enjoy lately



adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]