<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3261464009953607005?origin\x3dhttp://mejerine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, October 17, 2009

♥ Learning Journey to Marina Barrage

9 Oct 2009

The staff set off to Marina Barrage for a learning trip. Been so looking forward to going there. I had fun taking lots of nice pics....

I even got a kite to go and try flying...but my skills are not good...the kite did not stay up long...so after a few attempts, I decided to resign to fate....in any case, it was too hot to fly at around 4plus...

It's quite an interesting place...it would be lovelier at night with all the lightings....I heard one can get there by a shuttle bus from marina square...wooohh...

It would be great to have dinner and chat at Marina Barrage with a group of friends....wheeeeeeee.....

Here are the pics: (sorry too lazy to put captions..some of the pics are macro of the things on display like the wall of plastic bottles etc..)


Labels: , ,

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

I AM GRUMPY.
9:26 PM


♥ theGrumpyToast



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      A Simple Person with a simple life (:
      With lots of blabbers (:


♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing




Counter




Songs that I enjoy lately



adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]