<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/3261464009953607005?origin\x3dhttp://mejerine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, October 4, 2009

♥ First Children's Day Celebration 30092009

Well, we used to think it was easy, by the look of it all....

However, now that I changed my role...it's not that simple after all....

Hard work and effort had to be put in by all in order to achieve a successful Children's Day Concert...

This year, we had a Fairy Tale Musical Concert...

haha...I'm one of the fast paced dancers moving around at the back while the main characters performed in front.

I must say the teachers were really sporting, especially the male teachers...They were ready to "sacrifice" by doing a cross-dressing role...hah...

What's important is that the kids enjoyed themselves...they were the big winners at the end of the day as they got presents from all the teachers...

Enough talking, let's take a look at the photos:


Labels: ,

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

I AM GRUMPY.
10:21 AM


♥ theGrumpyToast



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      A Simple Person with a simple life (:
      With lots of blabbers (:


♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing




Counter




Songs that I enjoy lately



adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]