<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3261464009953607005?origin\x3dhttp://mejerine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, October 4, 2009

♥ As simple as that

From Miscellanous





Just the other day, I was on my way out.

I saw this elderly couple.

The wife had to use a clutch to assist in walking.

The husband walked right beside her. He was holding her hand, patiently walking with her.

Hmmm.......this is ultimately what everyone wishes for, right?...
to be able to walk hand in hand down the long road of life....

What do you think?

Labels: ,

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

I AM GRUMPY.
8:06 PM


♥ theGrumpyToast



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      A Simple Person with a simple life (:
      With lots of blabbers (:


♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing




Counter




Songs that I enjoy lately



adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]