Saturday, September 5, 2009
♥ Conquer of the Southern Ridges 04092009
The staff had a fitness hour program: hiking at the Southern Ridges, from Henderson Waves to Hortpark.
Well, the weather was rather hot. We started walking at 2.30pm and slowly completed the whole journey at 4pm. It's so slow as we walked and chatted and took photos of the beautiful scenery.
I forgot to bring my sunblock, and got scorched. It was all prickly...ouch...luckily my colleague has sunblock so I borrowed from her. All the way, I kept reapplying as and when I felt the pricking on the skin.
I was red like a lobster on my two arms....hah...
Now I'm tanned..chao-da-ed....haha...
Anyway, heard my colleague say that it would be best to do outdoor activity from 4pm onwards as the sun is not that scorching...noted that...haha..
Okie photo gallery below...the Hortpark is really beautiful, they have a lot of plants grown there. They even sell pots of plants. The daisies in the last few photos was bought by my another colleague. Lovely!!! They even have classes going on teaching people to use species in their cooking..haha..
Good workout overall...was so tired that I skipped gathering with Koh koh and gang...
Well, the weather was rather hot. We started walking at 2.30pm and slowly completed the whole journey at 4pm. It's so slow as we walked and chatted and took photos of the beautiful scenery.
I forgot to bring my sunblock, and got scorched. It was all prickly...ouch...luckily my colleague has sunblock so I borrowed from her. All the way, I kept reapplying as and when I felt the pricking on the skin.
I was red like a lobster on my two arms....hah...
Now I'm tanned..chao-da-ed....haha...
Anyway, heard my colleague say that it would be best to do outdoor activity from 4pm onwards as the sun is not that scorching...noted that...haha..
Okie photo gallery below...the Hortpark is really beautiful, they have a lot of plants grown there. They even sell pots of plants. The daisies in the last few photos was bought by my another colleague. Lovely!!! They even have classes going on teaching people to use species in their cooking..haha..
Good workout overall...was so tired that I skipped gathering with Koh koh and gang...
Labels: Photo gallery, Staff Outing
0 Comments
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
I AM GRUMPY.11:48 PM
