<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3261464009953607005?origin\x3dhttp://mejerine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, August 16, 2009

♥ Teachers' Day Dinner 14082009

My school had an early celebration this year so as not to clash into the Malay Teachers' fasting month.

The dinner was held at Concorde Hotel in orchard area. It was buffet by the poolside. haha..

It was fun..we enjoyed ourselves alot.

haha...I had beginner's luck and got a skincare product from the lucky draw..haha...

here are some photos that I have taken..

Labels: ,

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

I AM GRUMPY.
4:54 PM


♥ theGrumpyToast



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      A Simple Person with a simple life (:
      With lots of blabbers (:


♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing




Counter




Songs that I enjoy lately



adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]