<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3261464009953607005?origin\x3dhttp://mejerine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

♥ PC Dell 610

Work is becoming overwhelming...

I'm considered more fortunate than my other friends who are multi-tasking and running more applications.

So I should be thankful.

But my hardware is not feeling well...seems that the virtual memory is low right now...probably might break soon after few days at work...

haiz...my mechanism was borned to be weaker...useless right...

Since this is inborn, the technician can't do much about it...

All the other notebooks are working hard too...me the "lao-ya" notebook feels much alone among them all....haiz....

my virtual emotional drive tells me I feel really alone...esp behind the cubicles, the books, the big metal cupboard...

sob sob sob.......

Labels:

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

I AM GRUMPY.
5:10 PM


♥ theGrumpyToast



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      A Simple Person with a simple life (:
      With lots of blabbers (:


♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing




Counter




Songs that I enjoy lately



adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]