Sunday, July 5, 2009
♥ Part of growing up...
A big thank you to all my dear friends for their support...
Thanks in one way and another..be it listening ear, or your moral support etc.
Yup it's all part of growing up...have been too protected...little flowers in the greenhouse...
The going will get tough...it's definitely going to hurt, mentally and physically...
but i'll try...
I'll try not to quit,
try not to blabber so much...though bottling it up is not healthy...
I'll try not to escape....and to really think through on what i should do next...
Dear friends, pls stay with me on this start of a new stage of life...
Your friendship means all to me...
Thank you! ~with all my heart~
Thanks in one way and another..be it listening ear, or your moral support etc.
Yup it's all part of growing up...have been too protected...little flowers in the greenhouse...
The going will get tough...it's definitely going to hurt, mentally and physically...
but i'll try...
I'll try not to quit,
try not to blabber so much...though bottling it up is not healthy...
I'll try not to escape....and to really think through on what i should do next...
Dear friends, pls stay with me on this start of a new stage of life...
Your friendship means all to me...
Thank you! ~with all my heart~
Labels: gratitude, Reflections
0 Comments
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
I AM GRUMPY.6:55 PM
