Sunday, July 12, 2009
♥ NDP preview 2009
Saturday 11 June 2009
I helped out yesterday for the P5 NE show.
The whole event was enjoyable but wet.
I took charge of 9 students..they were adorable..hee...
The show was great and I had a good time interacting with my colleagues.
I also saw some familiar faces like teacher from the school I went to during first two years, senior Yu Jia. But I didnt see nicole and Iceman. ha...they were seated further down near to the VIP. hah..
However, the down side was the rain. It came at the most exciting part..the fireworks!!!
haiz....the rain kept getting into my eyes, I could hardly open my eyes, not even enjoy the fireworks.
One good thing was that the rain only came during the last part of the show, so we did not have such a hard time watching earlier on.
It rained cats and dogs. We had our ponchos on yet we were still quite drenched. Our shoes simply soaked in water as the gallery was flooded by the rain.
As all of us were sitting on the upper gallery (dark blue sector), we were among the last to go. We had to stand there in the rain for quite some time.
Finally it was our turn to go. We made our way back to Raffles Place and waited for the train (allocated for schools). The train picked up a few schools on the East line.
When it finally ended, it was almost 11pm. Hope everyone is alright and did not catch a cold!
here are the pics!!
I helped out yesterday for the P5 NE show.
The whole event was enjoyable but wet.
I took charge of 9 students..they were adorable..hee...
The show was great and I had a good time interacting with my colleagues.
I also saw some familiar faces like teacher from the school I went to during first two years, senior Yu Jia. But I didnt see nicole and Iceman. ha...they were seated further down near to the VIP. hah..
However, the down side was the rain. It came at the most exciting part..the fireworks!!!
haiz....the rain kept getting into my eyes, I could hardly open my eyes, not even enjoy the fireworks.
One good thing was that the rain only came during the last part of the show, so we did not have such a hard time watching earlier on.
It rained cats and dogs. We had our ponchos on yet we were still quite drenched. Our shoes simply soaked in water as the gallery was flooded by the rain.
As all of us were sitting on the upper gallery (dark blue sector), we were among the last to go. We had to stand there in the rain for quite some time.
Finally it was our turn to go. We made our way back to Raffles Place and waited for the train (allocated for schools). The train picked up a few schools on the East line.
When it finally ended, it was almost 11pm. Hope everyone is alright and did not catch a cold!
here are the pics!!
0 Comments
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
I AM GRUMPY.3:44 PM
