Thursday, June 4, 2009
♥ My beloved class of 11
Wednesday, 3rd June 2009
Yep, I have a small class of 11. Affinity brought this small group of people together for 4 years of Uni life.
The class went through lots of Ups and Downs...be it the laughter, jokes that we shared; the stress and tonnes of assignments that we had....
I can say that without my class, without the 4 years, I would not be the present me.
They gave me support and strength when I was weak, gave me encouragement when I felt scared; gave me affirmation when I was not confident.
The class, the four years, the lecturers, the lessons learnt...all helped develop me into the present me.
Thank you all!
Although we may fight alone at our individual places, we still work hard, play hard together.
Love you all!
May there be years and years to come for our class's friendship!!
Yep, I have a small class of 11. Affinity brought this small group of people together for 4 years of Uni life.
The class went through lots of Ups and Downs...be it the laughter, jokes that we shared; the stress and tonnes of assignments that we had....
I can say that without my class, without the 4 years, I would not be the present me.
They gave me support and strength when I was weak, gave me encouragement when I felt scared; gave me affirmation when I was not confident.
The class, the four years, the lecturers, the lessons learnt...all helped develop me into the present me.
Thank you all!
Although we may fight alone at our individual places, we still work hard, play hard together.
Love you all!
May there be years and years to come for our class's friendship!!
0 Comments
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
I AM GRUMPY.10:20 PM
