<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/3261464009953607005?origin\x3dhttp://mejerine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, June 20, 2009

♥ 19 June 2009 Gathering dinner

The 7 of us met up last night at Bugis for dinner. We had our meal at V8 cafe.

Food was delicious. There was a complimentary soup that comes with the Main course.

All of us thought the egg with vegetables soup tasted somewhat like that of a Shark's Fins soup. Hmm...made me want to add vinegar in....haa..

I had Seafood Marinana..tasty...everyone had their own choice of food..from the spicy (Sambal Salmon) to chicken cutlet to steak to grilled salmon and to another dish of Spaghetti (vegetarian style).

We ordered a Blackforest cake for PH as it was a dinner gathering for her belated birthday. We also presented her with the gifts we bought. Really glad to see that she is all excited and amused over the toy..haha..

I think everyone was..as we tried out the different probability of making the toy monkey fly out of its place in the barrel. It's somewhat like the snapping aligator that you played by pressing down its teeth....see who is lucky enough to get bitten..

Thereafter, we had another round of chit-chatting at J.CO. (Iced chocolate, Mochabella freeze, Cappucino Freeze, and donuts!)

So sad that time just slips by that quickly...

No worries..I snapped the precious moments...


Labels: , ,

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

I AM GRUMPY.
3:45 PM


♥ theGrumpyToast



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      A Simple Person with a simple life (:
      With lots of blabbers (:


♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing




Counter




Songs that I enjoy lately



adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]