Sunday, May 17, 2009
♥ Induction Week 1
Our attachment ended on 8th May..not having much rest, we rocked back to NTU for talks everyday...from earlier morning 830 to almost 530pm each day....so I spent a few days having dinner out at the west side..hah...
Yup and attendance was compulsory..so we had to sign in and sign out...
Anyway, these talks are to prepare us with useful information when we start work on the 25th May...haiz...where did my holiday go??
Okie..enough talking...
We took quite a number of photos...some of them featuring my class, some of them taken during dinner when I settled them in JP after talks..haah...some with my friends..so it's quite a mixture..
Here goes:
Yup and attendance was compulsory..so we had to sign in and sign out...
Anyway, these talks are to prepare us with useful information when we start work on the 25th May...haiz...where did my holiday go??
Okie..enough talking...
We took quite a number of photos...some of them featuring my class, some of them taken during dinner when I settled them in JP after talks..haah...some with my friends..so it's quite a mixture..
Here goes:
Labels: induction, Photo gallery
0 Comments
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
I AM GRUMPY.2:49 PM
