Saturday, April 4, 2009
♥ 5 weeks gone, 5 weeks to go
Time's zooming by......
It's the weekend again, and before I can really relax, well we hardly do, it's Monday.
Everything's going with speed. Must clear 5 more observations within the coming weeks while trying to finish all the contents and start revision.
Barely sleep these days...I'm a walking zombie.
It's similar for all my friends (comrades) out there. Few hours of sleep each day, going out in the early morning, coming home late in the evening-- we barely see the sun, tonnes of work that will never finish, nerve-wrecking, throat-hurting, muscles aching, knowledge challenged....
Keep on pressing on.... Jiayou to all my friends!!!
It's the weekend again, and before I can really relax, well we hardly do, it's Monday.
Everything's going with speed. Must clear 5 more observations within the coming weeks while trying to finish all the contents and start revision.
Barely sleep these days...I'm a walking zombie.
It's similar for all my friends (comrades) out there. Few hours of sleep each day, going out in the early morning, coming home late in the evening-- we barely see the sun, tonnes of work that will never finish, nerve-wrecking, throat-hurting, muscles aching, knowledge challenged....
Keep on pressing on.... Jiayou to all my friends!!!
Labels: attachment, blabbers
0 Comments
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
I AM GRUMPY.8:43 PM
