Saturday, February 28, 2009
♥ Last day of the First Week
Everything ended with a lighter note...
We went for our CIP at Bedok Reservoir and had a great time playing Ultimate Frisbee..
I never really liked frisbee cos I got hit by it once or twice back in sec? can't remember, but the phobia's there.
Yup exercising can take off the stress...
Now muscles all stretched and it's time to sit down to start working...
Will try to stay positive...it's quite essential in tough times..but I'll persevere...though i might ramble sometimes...hee...pardon me...rambling is better than keeping all inside...the balloon will burst eventually...Don't want to burst...ha....

We went for our CIP at Bedok Reservoir and had a great time playing Ultimate Frisbee..
I never really liked frisbee cos I got hit by it once or twice back in sec? can't remember, but the phobia's there.
Yup exercising can take off the stress...
Now muscles all stretched and it's time to sit down to start working...
Will try to stay positive...it's quite essential in tough times..but I'll persevere...though i might ramble sometimes...hee...pardon me...rambling is better than keeping all inside...the balloon will burst eventually...Don't want to burst...ha....
may the rainbow always appear after the heavy downpour!
希望雨过天晴,明天总比今天好。
Labels: attachment, blabbers
0 Comments
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
I AM GRUMPY.10:29 AM
