Monday, February 23, 2009
♥ First Day of Attachment
Haiz...
First Day of Attachment
I didn't notice the covered drain(open spaces kind) and I stood on it, lost my balance and almost fell.....when I was being introduced to the school....
I left the file of resources CT1(my teacher) lent me on the cabinet of the other CT2 (just next to her) when I went to look for CT2 to ask her more about the class.
And now....I realise I left my own file on the desk of CT1....................oh gosh..........
I'm such a big idiot...
It's only the first day...haiz
First Day of Attachment
I didn't notice the covered drain(open spaces kind) and I stood on it, lost my balance and almost fell.....when I was being introduced to the school....
I left the file of resources CT1(my teacher) lent me on the cabinet of the other CT2 (just next to her) when I went to look for CT2 to ask her more about the class.
And now....I realise I left my own file on the desk of CT1....................oh gosh..........
I'm such a big idiot...
It's only the first day...haiz
Labels: attachment, blabbers
0 Comments
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
I AM GRUMPY.8:02 PM
