<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3261464009953607005?origin\x3dhttp://mejerine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, January 24, 2009

♥ The weirdest dream...

I woke up this morning from the weirdest dream I had so far...

I dreamt that I was in class having lesson, and Nicole you were there?! You and your classmates were having lesson with me and my class (i guess though i didnt see my classmates).

Anyway, the teacher----haiz..is one of the current tutors we are having.
[[Background infor: This teacher is the first in the 4 years to express his dislike for my class. He warned us not to anger him. He has set a tough assignment that would most likely require me to do it during my attachment. Attachment's busy one k, adding a survey report is adding salt to the wound.]]

What happened in the dream was, this tutor set a tough assignment for the whole class. I remembered he said the word limit's like 1800. Everyone was against it. Quite a couple of students from Nicole's class were expressing their views..(I never see these people before.)

However, as expected the tutor won't listen.

And what's really weird was the students were complaining to the overall in charge about the tutor...dots....the last scene I saw was an auntie voicing her complaints...(I never see her before too.) haha...

Well, what to do, this is only a dream. Haiz....

3 weeks left...and he's still not giving out the details of the assignments...how can we do our work in time?

Labels:

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

I AM GRUMPY.
9:53 PM


♥ theGrumpyToast



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      A Simple Person with a simple life (:
      With lots of blabbers (:


♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing




Counter




Songs that I enjoy lately



adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]