<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3261464009953607005?origin\x3dhttp://mejerine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, January 1, 2009

♥ Wednesday, 31st Dec 2008

This is the last day of year 2008.

I spent the night having steamboat with Sl, JezC, Kohkoh and her two friends-Chips and QW at Chong Qing Huo Kuo in Bugis area.

Everything was going great when we realised our steamboat was "chao da" (burnt). heee....

This is the first time all of us encountered such a situation. haha...aiya, I think we didn't manage to clear our food in the pot faster than we add new ingredients. That's why some of them got "charred"...haha...especially the dumplings and the Dong Fen.

Anyway, after which we went for desserts at Ah Chew! yummy. We all tried different desserts. Oh my, sl dear's Ginger Steamed Egg wasn't to my liking. One mouth and all the ginger smell overwhelmed my tastebuds. haha....That explains why I looked twisted in one photo...trying hard to swallow...haha

I had Fresh milk steamed egg..yummy, there were even red beans added as toppings. Oh yes, Ah Chew Desserts had a great business...Now they have two shops (bought the one next door) and there's still not enough seats...Such a good business..We waited for some time before there were seats available for the big group of us (6).

Yup, we had fun too in the aiming game back at Bugis Junction in the arcade. Woah, what a game! My muscles are aching..haha..It had been a wonderful day, especially since it's the last day of a year.

Oh yes, Happy New Year to one and all. I hope 2009 is a great year where all of us enjoy good health, lots of happiness and wealth, and success in our endeavours!

Cheers! ;p

okay..let's look at the photos..



Photos taken with Koh Koh's camera

Labels:

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

I AM GRUMPY.
6:15 PM


♥ theGrumpyToast



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      A Simple Person with a simple life (:
      With lots of blabbers (:


♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing




Counter




Songs that I enjoy lately



adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]