<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3261464009953607005?origin\x3dhttp://mejerine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, October 6, 2008

♥ Thursday, 2nd October 2008

Wow...look at how time flies...it's already October..

Anyway, backdate a little...My sister and I went to catch Mama Mia! last Thursday.

There are a couple of movies that I want to watch..haha...I decided to watch this first...It's more cheery, was thinking of "Painted Skin"..hmm, decided not to scare myself,but try to liven up a little before I start mugging for Monday (6 Oct)'s test.

Mama Mia! is quite a lively show. Songs and dances had been incorporated into the movie. It feels a little bollywood..but I enjoyed it anyway...hah...

The songs are the classic ones from ABBA..like Money, Money, Money; Dancing Queen...etc...Instead of saying that I watched a movie, I rather say I watched a musical...

Even after the movie, the songs still kept ringing in the head....haha...

Here are some of the movie posters:

The main cast- the three possible dads {Sam (Pierce Brosnan), Bill (Stellan Skarsgard) or Harry (Colin Firth) }, with the mum {Donna (Meryl Streep)}, and the couple each standing on one side{L: Sophie (Amanda Seyfried), R: Sky (Dominic Cooper)}. Orh, the more experienced actors and actresses can really dance and sing...it's an enjoyment watching them really let their hair down...

Daughter (Amanda Seyfried) and Mum (Meryl Streep)

(Amanda Seyfried) as Sophie

Labels:

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

I AM GRUMPY.
4:23 PM


♥ theGrumpyToast



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      A Simple Person with a simple life (:
      With lots of blabbers (:


♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing




Counter




Songs that I enjoy lately



adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]