Sunday, October 12, 2008
♥ Friday, 10 October 2008
Another update...hehe...
Was out with sis..and yes, we went to catch yet another movie...opps...
Went to watch "The House Bunny". It's a light-hearted movie, that has a rather touching part to it!
Haha...we went for the earliest show...10.50am...Woah, and guess what?!
haha...We had the whole theatre to ourselves....We kept turning our heads to see if anyone else was coming in..and nope...so there we were, two of us in the middle of the theatre, laughing and talking slightly over the usual volume....hehe...
Yup, I'm trying hard to make full use of student price...hehe....I wont be able to use it once I graduate...
Anyway, back to the story...It might be a little bimbotic, but overall I enjoyed it. It seems that the society is often judging the book by its cover more than its content. I have to agree that impression is important.
That's when Sheliey {played by Anna Faris} appeared and became the House mother of the Zeta girls (some kind of University girls' boarding home).
The girls who were more of the brainy kind were rather reluctant to change. However, desperate to keep their house (since they did not have enough members joining them), they decided to take the risk.
At one point, they become rather popular with their stunning looks. The girls started judging people by their looks. One of them pointed out--they were becoming so superficial.

Yup, finally they decided that image is still important, but what they really are is as important.
That's what Sheliy who was a House bunny initially learnt too.
Though the movie is just for laughs, but still there are some things that we need to ponder on.
Labels: Outing
0 Comments
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
I AM GRUMPY.12:37 AM
