<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/3261464009953607005?origin\x3dhttp://mejerine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, August 1, 2008

♥ Thursday 31st July 2008

Had a movie outing with deary SL today! hehe...we went to watch The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor!

I feel that it's really worth the price! Though their mandarin cannot make it, but overall i think there is quite a good cast, great computer effects, sound effects and all...Still quite worth a watch...(well all these are my opinions. haha. dont take it as commentary k)

I enjoyed the movie alot and what's more, it's at Student rate!!! hohohoh!!!


Thereafter, we went to meet Koh Koh for shopping in Marina Square...haha....

We even had tea break at Kiliney's...haha...yum yum!

Okay shall let the photos do the talking...

Labels:

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

I AM GRUMPY.
1:26 AM


♥ theGrumpyToast



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      A Simple Person with a simple life (:
      With lots of blabbers (:


♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing




Counter




Songs that I enjoy lately



adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]