Friday, August 29, 2008
♥ Paying Tribute to all Teachers!
Teachers' Day is coming! I would like to wish all teachers a Happy Teachers' Day!
These days teaching is not as simple as before, if you know what I mean. haha....
My friend placed this website on her msn nick, which I thought look interesting. So I went to view it. It's quite meaningful.
Here it is : http://www.teachermovie.com/
I hope when it's my turn I would remember to do just that....make a difference....;p
These days teaching is not as simple as before, if you know what I mean. haha....
My friend placed this website on her msn nick, which I thought look interesting. So I went to view it. It's quite meaningful.
Here it is : http://www.teachermovie.com/
I hope when it's my turn I would remember to do just that....make a difference....;p
0 Comments
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
I AM GRUMPY.11:55 PM
