Sunday, August 24, 2008
♥ Movie mania...
Thursday, August 21 2008
I had been wanting to watch "Money No Enough II". haha..Finally, I got Mum along with me to watch the two hour long movie. haha..Both the tickets are at discounted price: student and senior citizen, at least I saved a little.
The movie is based on realistic issues that everyone faces in their everyday life, making it easy for the audience to relate to. Moreover, I feel that it's really touching. We can't help but feel emotional at those moments when the mother in the movie was so willing to sacrifice for her children. The actress is really good, she brings it all out.
How can one not feel the tears brimming at points like the mother trying to "earn" money for her sons who were in trouble (owe debts), when the mother due to old age became senile, when the mother was brought to Old Folks Home, and she felt so abandoned, and when she was so ready to forsake her life to save her grandchild (giving up her life so that the precious two packets of O- blood could be used on her grandchild who met with a serious accident)?
But what does she get in the end? Our parents are doing that for us too, don't you agree? Just thinking about it makes me want to cry. haiz..too emotional...

Friday, August 22 2008
The other movie that I really wanted to catch was "12 Lotus" by Royston Tan. The reason being I enjoyed watching his previous product "881". Both my sister and I went to Lido for the movie. Yup, the tickets are at discounted price too! haha..must fully make use of the discounts...once I graduate I won't get to enjoy that.
Hmm...the movie was not as fantastic as I expect. It was rather not as satisfying as compared to watching "Money No Enough II". haha..a little disspointed but still it is quite a good piece of work. No offense. Just my thoughts.

Yup. We had fun taking pictures with Wall-E and Eve. Oh feel like catching the cute movie, Wall-E. Picture time...


A short clip...Guess where are we? I was really surprised to find this sliding door there. Not a common sight for such location.
I had been wanting to watch "Money No Enough II". haha..Finally, I got Mum along with me to watch the two hour long movie. haha..Both the tickets are at discounted price: student and senior citizen, at least I saved a little.
The movie is based on realistic issues that everyone faces in their everyday life, making it easy for the audience to relate to. Moreover, I feel that it's really touching. We can't help but feel emotional at those moments when the mother in the movie was so willing to sacrifice for her children. The actress is really good, she brings it all out.
How can one not feel the tears brimming at points like the mother trying to "earn" money for her sons who were in trouble (owe debts), when the mother due to old age became senile, when the mother was brought to Old Folks Home, and she felt so abandoned, and when she was so ready to forsake her life to save her grandchild (giving up her life so that the precious two packets of O- blood could be used on her grandchild who met with a serious accident)?
But what does she get in the end? Our parents are doing that for us too, don't you agree? Just thinking about it makes me want to cry. haiz..too emotional...

Friday, August 22 2008
The other movie that I really wanted to catch was "12 Lotus" by Royston Tan. The reason being I enjoyed watching his previous product "881". Both my sister and I went to Lido for the movie. Yup, the tickets are at discounted price too! haha..must fully make use of the discounts...once I graduate I won't get to enjoy that.
Hmm...the movie was not as fantastic as I expect. It was rather not as satisfying as compared to watching "Money No Enough II". haha..a little disspointed but still it is quite a good piece of work. No offense. Just my thoughts.

Yup. We had fun taking pictures with Wall-E and Eve. Oh feel like catching the cute movie, Wall-E. Picture time...
A short clip...Guess where are we? I was really surprised to find this sliding door there. Not a common sight for such location.
Labels: Outing
0 Comments
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
I AM GRUMPY.8:54 PM
