Tuesday, August 5, 2008
♥ Belated Birthday Celebration
Monday, 4 August 2008
Monday was the first day of school. All of us had a long break of approximately 4 hours before the tutorial. So we decided to lunch out at JP. haha
It was really sweet of the class to help me n Joyce celebrate our belated birthdays. haha as our birthdays fall in July when we had our attachment.
And our favourite hangout would be the Pizza Hut at JP. Their service is really good. haha..Birthday celebrations never fail there. Why do I say so?
haha..they will create the ambience by switching off some of the lights, and playing the Happy Birthday song. Then the staff would come out with the cakes...haha...It's really touching when everyone sings to the song. haha...The whole restaurant feels the spirit!
Though the celebration might be quite late, but it doesnt matter. It's the thoughts that count. Thank you all! Thanks bro for giving us presents too! Oh it's my beloved JJ! haha...
Okay, let's take a look at the pictures of my classmates and I. I only took some of the pictures. The rest are taken by Bro (Uncle Iceman). Thanks.
Monday was the first day of school. All of us had a long break of approximately 4 hours before the tutorial. So we decided to lunch out at JP. haha
It was really sweet of the class to help me n Joyce celebrate our belated birthdays. haha as our birthdays fall in July when we had our attachment.
And our favourite hangout would be the Pizza Hut at JP. Their service is really good. haha..Birthday celebrations never fail there. Why do I say so?
haha..they will create the ambience by switching off some of the lights, and playing the Happy Birthday song. Then the staff would come out with the cakes...haha...It's really touching when everyone sings to the song. haha...The whole restaurant feels the spirit!
Though the celebration might be quite late, but it doesnt matter. It's the thoughts that count. Thank you all! Thanks bro for giving us presents too! Oh it's my beloved JJ! haha...
Okay, let's take a look at the pictures of my classmates and I. I only took some of the pictures. The rest are taken by Bro (Uncle Iceman). Thanks.
Labels: Birthday Celebration
2 Comments
-
At August 9, 2008 at 3:23:00 AM GMT+8 , said...
-
At August 10, 2008 at 1:12:00 AM GMT+8 , ~Jerine~ said...
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
I AM GRUMPY.10:48 PM



Here is a video recording for your rememberance. I think you've had a good description of the birthday celebration and so I've used your words as the introduction for the video. I hope you don't mind. Let me know if you want me to take the words off. :)
To view the video, click here!