Monday, June 16, 2008
♥ Movie Outing 13062008
JY is a lucky girl..oh I'm referring to my fren..haha...She has won almost 4 times of the give-away of movie tickets..haha...
And it was very nice of her to ask me along this time round...haha..thanks!
I met her at Marina Square for a quick snacking after her work. Thereafter, we went to collect the tickets to watch the premiere of Shaolin Girl.
Its quite a funny show...haha...with the "leng3" jokes that were put in here and there....haha...the starting part was about the girl having learnt her skills like her counterparts,got ready to leave...Xia Shan...haha..
And the monks--the mentors were giving them some advice...goodness....
Both of us, oh I should say the whole theatre burst out laughing at their speeches...hah.....They were supposed to be playing the roles of China shaolin monks...but....They actually spoke mandarin with a Japanese accent....pengz....haha...
And there were a couple of actors from Hong Kong..one of them spoke Japanese with much difficulty...must applaud for their efforts...still it sounded funny...haha...now its with hong kong accent and the sentences come out in pieces...opps....but Great effort made!
Overall, its quite a nice action-packed movie to watch...haha...funny in some areas..haha...

Thereafter, we had our really late dinner at like 9plus pm...haha....Gykzo Ramen and Fried Fish Ramen..
I thought I saw a Koh Koh look-alike there at the foodcourt...haha....maybe i missed her ba...then spotted wrongly...haha...
And it was very nice of her to ask me along this time round...haha..thanks!
I met her at Marina Square for a quick snacking after her work. Thereafter, we went to collect the tickets to watch the premiere of Shaolin Girl.
Its quite a funny show...haha...with the "leng3" jokes that were put in here and there....haha...the starting part was about the girl having learnt her skills like her counterparts,got ready to leave...Xia Shan...haha..
And the monks--the mentors were giving them some advice...goodness....
Both of us, oh I should say the whole theatre burst out laughing at their speeches...hah.....They were supposed to be playing the roles of China shaolin monks...but....They actually spoke mandarin with a Japanese accent....pengz....haha...
And there were a couple of actors from Hong Kong..one of them spoke Japanese with much difficulty...must applaud for their efforts...still it sounded funny...haha...now its with hong kong accent and the sentences come out in pieces...opps....but Great effort made!
Overall, its quite a nice action-packed movie to watch...haha...funny in some areas..haha...

Thereafter, we had our really late dinner at like 9plus pm...haha....Gykzo Ramen and Fried Fish Ramen..
I thought I saw a Koh Koh look-alike there at the foodcourt...haha....maybe i missed her ba...then spotted wrongly...haha...
Labels: Outing
0 Comments
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
I AM GRUMPY.10:00 AM
