<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/3261464009953607005?origin\x3dhttp://mejerine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, June 8, 2008

♥ Meeting ups

Have been busy meeting up my friends this holiday..haha...

Monday, 2nd June 2008

Met up with Jy, Pf, Yy, Sm and Ph. The ultimate aim was to pass them their presents..haha...and also to have a mini gathering. We had dinner at the Food Junction at Bugis. There are simply so many options to go to dine at...haha...we were rather undecided...walked around and around..and finally came to conclusion that we would dine at the Food Junction..easier...then we can pick the food to our liking..ha..

It's been quite some time since we all met up and had a nice chat. haha...when I handed out the presents to Sm and Ph, both were rather surprised. haha...I'm the keeper of the presents by the way...haa...They thought I went shopping before meeting them...haha...

Would have been great too if Sl could come...but I can understand that deary is tired from work. There's always the next time! haha..And they liked the presents dear...ha...was a rather short get-together.. yup..

Thursday, 5th June 2008

Finally met up with K-sarie..we went to lunch at the Just Acia at Dhoby Xchange. Wee!! Set meals from $5.90 onwards, what's more attractive would be the free flow of soft drinks and ice-cream!!! Too bad we were in a hurry to catch a movie..if not it would be sitting there, all comfy with free flow of ice-cream...haha...fattening yes...but so worth!!!


Here's my meal...salmon set...

Anyway, we went to watch Sex and the City. Abide from the scenes that made it M-18, we thought the show was quite good. Touching when it comes to love between the friends and family.....Didn't know it was approximately 2.5 hours long...haha...nice ending...yup...And we got the tickets at student price $6...hee....student price at Cathay and also Eng Wah if I didn't remember wrongly...



Yup, yup that's all for now...

Labels:

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

I AM GRUMPY.
9:00 AM


♥ theGrumpyToast



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      A Simple Person with a simple life (:
      With lots of blabbers (:


♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing




Counter




Songs that I enjoy lately



adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]