Sunday, May 11, 2008
♥ Wednesday, 7th May 2008
Some backdated entries...
On Wednesday, I met up with Uncle Iceman, Meatball, and Miss V for Karaoke session! haha..it was organised by Miss V.
We went for the K-lunch session which is from 11am to 2pm. However, we were rather early as they had yet to be opened when we reached there. hohoho.
It had been quite some time since I set foot at Cineleisure. No wonder the arrangement of the arcade, the cinema seemed quite different. hahaha..opps...
Quite glad that there was a long sofa provided for movie-goers or shoppers. We sat waiting, at the same time, taking some pictures. haha...


Finally the place was offically opened. Well the metal gates were finally pushed up and out of the way. haha...Early birds!
My last encounter with K-lunch was not too good. I remembered that the lamb chop was rather tough, and not of my liking. It will remain on my NO-NO order list. haha..
This time round, I thought the food was quite satisfactory. All of us ordered seafood fried rice. And I didn't expect the food to be so sumptuous. Here's the picture of the bento set:

Oh I quite enjoyed the food---the fried rice was yummy, though a little too oily; the fried dumpling was good; the cakes were lovely; the little octopus tasted alright, slightly salty. Only thing I didn't like--the peas (have to peel off the shell and eat the nuts inside.eek!)
We took turns to sing and have our lunch. Oh my! I was very full when I finished mine. haha...
The session was really enjoyable, with us grooving to the beats...haha...
There after, we went to chill out at the Coffee and Bean in Taka.

I decided to go for Ice Blended Mocha with whip cream! Fattening but tasty. haha..

And we spent the short afternoon,in the earlier part---me reading Tuesday with Morrie, meatball on her nintendo ds,bro on his work...and later part joined by huishan n miss v in our chats...haha...nice afternoon..before I headed home to rest...
On Wednesday, I met up with Uncle Iceman, Meatball, and Miss V for Karaoke session! haha..it was organised by Miss V.
We went for the K-lunch session which is from 11am to 2pm. However, we were rather early as they had yet to be opened when we reached there. hohoho.
It had been quite some time since I set foot at Cineleisure. No wonder the arrangement of the arcade, the cinema seemed quite different. hahaha..opps...
Quite glad that there was a long sofa provided for movie-goers or shoppers. We sat waiting, at the same time, taking some pictures. haha...
Finally the place was offically opened. Well the metal gates were finally pushed up and out of the way. haha...Early birds!
My last encounter with K-lunch was not too good. I remembered that the lamb chop was rather tough, and not of my liking. It will remain on my NO-NO order list. haha..
This time round, I thought the food was quite satisfactory. All of us ordered seafood fried rice. And I didn't expect the food to be so sumptuous. Here's the picture of the bento set:
Oh I quite enjoyed the food---the fried rice was yummy, though a little too oily; the fried dumpling was good; the cakes were lovely; the little octopus tasted alright, slightly salty. Only thing I didn't like--the peas (have to peel off the shell and eat the nuts inside.eek!)
We took turns to sing and have our lunch. Oh my! I was very full when I finished mine. haha...
The session was really enjoyable, with us grooving to the beats...haha...
There after, we went to chill out at the Coffee and Bean in Taka.
I decided to go for Ice Blended Mocha with whip cream! Fattening but tasty. haha..
And we spent the short afternoon,in the earlier part---me reading Tuesday with Morrie, meatball on her nintendo ds,bro on his work...and later part joined by huishan n miss v in our chats...haha...nice afternoon..before I headed home to rest...
Labels: Outing
0 Comments
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
I AM GRUMPY.9:00 AM
