Thursday, May 15, 2008
♥ Wednesday, 14th May 2008
Met up with my good friend, Anson today! Would be great if Rui was here...looking forward to your visit back home girl!
Yup it's always eating coming first! haha...
Had lunch at Crystal Jade Kitchen..yummy! I had 烧鸭汤面..delicious..but alot of bones, so it's a liitle troublesome..I like the soup and it's nice to have something soupy and warm on a rainy day!

Looks yummy right?! haha...
Had a great time catching up..then we went around to let the food digest...hohoho..
Took some pics too...

That's the Sing@pore Flyer..must go on it if I have the chance..Bro's right, there isn't much to see right now..must wait till IR is finished..then the view would be more spectacular! haha
There's a "waterfall" by the side. Decided to take that as background...

Here's bro.

Tadah! Just trying to be funny...hehe...
And afterwhich, we decided to have dessert. We agreed unanimously on J.Co Donuts. Yummy! haha..
Shared some donuts so it won't be that sinful..haha..i even had cappuccino! haha..*burp..haha..


Heaven berry and Alcapone!

Cappuccino and donuts in background!One more free glazed donut!(i think it comes with the coffee.haha..)

Bro and me!
Looking forward to the gathering with rui n bro! Girl, jiayou jiayou orh!
Yup it's always eating coming first! haha...
Had lunch at Crystal Jade Kitchen..yummy! I had 烧鸭汤面..delicious..but alot of bones, so it's a liitle troublesome..I like the soup and it's nice to have something soupy and warm on a rainy day!
Looks yummy right?! haha...
Had a great time catching up..then we went around to let the food digest...hohoho..
Took some pics too...
That's the Sing@pore Flyer..must go on it if I have the chance..Bro's right, there isn't much to see right now..must wait till IR is finished..then the view would be more spectacular! haha
There's a "waterfall" by the side. Decided to take that as background...
Here's bro.
Tadah! Just trying to be funny...hehe...
And afterwhich, we decided to have dessert. We agreed unanimously on J.Co Donuts. Yummy! haha..
Shared some donuts so it won't be that sinful..haha..i even had cappuccino! haha..*burp..haha..
Heaven berry and Alcapone!
Cappuccino and donuts in background!One more free glazed donut!(i think it comes with the coffee.haha..)
Bro and me!
Looking forward to the gathering with rui n bro! Girl, jiayou jiayou orh!
Labels: Outing
0 Comments
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
I AM GRUMPY.9:00 AM
