Wednesday, May 14, 2008
♥ ~Tagged~
The weather has not been good lately, and people are falling sick. Opps, and I'm one of them. But no worries, having flu though..will take care. All my friends, please take care!
Oh JY you should go see a doc soon k..you had two times of food poisoning le...better go see a doctor soon girl! Hope you get well soon!
Anyway, was tagged by JY: haha..okie will try to do it..hah...
How to Play
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn’t make sense. No cheating.
4. With the answers, give your own comments on how it relates to the questions.
5. Tag 5 people.
How are you feeling today?
独家记忆(By Chen Xiao Chun)
I think it would be a day to remember by. Since I met up with my good friend today and we had a good time catching up. Happy mood I would say.
Will you get far in life?
牵牵牵手(By Ken Wu Ke Qun)
Huh, eh?! I think I will only get far because of my family members, teachers, and friends as they are the important people who play a part in my life. They are always there to guide me, give me support. Just like the lyrics: 永远在你左右.
How do your friends see you?
爱与希望(By JJ Lin Jun Jie)~ a new song that he wrote for the disaster that took place lately.
Haha...Okay, I hope my friends see me as a friend who they can depend on. I will help in whatever way I can, giving my love and support, and thus bringing hope?! haha..this is tough..
Will you get married?
擦肩而过(By Sam Li Sheng Jie)
Huh?! Sounds rather saddening...haha...opps...Hmm...that I will not get married? haha...I dont know...Maybe, I will have to go a longer way to get there cos the song is about meeting a wrong person. Maybe I have to meet wrong people first then can I finally meet the right one. Who knows? hahaha..dots...
What is your best friend’s theme song?
越爱越难过 (By Ken Wu Ke Qun)
Eh?! Goodness..what is this? That everyone will live to their fullest?! This is weird...haha...ignore this one...
What is the story of your life?
You make me wanna(By Elva and Blue)
Er....okay, maybe its that I will start finding my way in life. For eg things that would make me wanna do...haha...things that will enrich me even more to become a better person?!
What was high school like?
豆浆油条(By JJ Lin Jun Jie)
That my JC life was a very pure and naive time, where everything has been of great combination like 豆浆and 油条. Everything had been simple and nice. Had good friends, great memories in school. Sweet!
What’s in store for this weekend?
Down (By JJ Lin Jun Jie)
Might feel down?! haha..I have no idea...maybe, maybe not. I hope my flu virus would be beaten down! haha...
How’s your life going?
White Love (By Speed)
hmmm...Can't really understand the lyrics though..but it's a lively song..so I guess everything is going well for me...a life of a young person?! Still not very tainted by the complicated life..haa..so that explains white..Love for life?! haha...live to the fullest!
How can you get ahead in life?
沙沙的谁(By Hong Jun Yang)
haha...that I will meet people, probably teammates, co-workers who will work together with me to achieve the common goals? but I won't really know who is it that comes along right now? haha
What’s the best thing about your friends?
My Beloved(By JJ Lin Jun Jie)
That all my friends are my beloved. Yes i feel that it's very fortunate to be able to become friends with all of you, especially in the whole of the Singapore population. Though Singapore can be quite small, but isn't it fate that friends come together? cos I'm not friend to another stranger you see...
What song will they play at your funeral?
L-O-V-E (By JJ Lin Jun Jie)
That I love everyone, and I love JJ too! wahahaha...pengz.......okay I know a meaningful quote that I had read from: "Love is how you stay alive, even when you are gone." (just like the lyric in the song: Love is the key.)
How does the world see you?
简简单单(By JJ Lin Jun Jie)
That I'm a very simple person living a simple life. Everything is just as simple as that. hehe...
Will you have a happy life?
他和她的故事 (By Elva Xiao Ya Xuan)
Well...This is a sad song...but I hope I will have a story written of my own, of me and him. That should be it..hope it will be happy that is..learn from the mistakes stated in the song?!...haha...
Do people secretly lust after you?
我不懂 (By JJ Lin Jun Jie)
haha...yes this is a good one...I don't know...I have no idea....
How can you make yourself happy?
星球 (By JJ Lin Jun Jie)
That I need to isolate myself by going to Mars?! haha dots..okay maybe when my feelings overwhelm me, I will have to isolate myself to think through them. When I have finally get myself back on track and sent my unhappy or sad feelings to the planet out there, will I become happier? reminds me of another quote from: Detach yourself from feelings. Let it penetrate you fully. That's how you are able to leave it.
What should you do with your life?
一支独秀 (By Show Luo Zhi Xiang)
Haha...er...to make it big?!hehe..Ultimately, it's my life. So probably say that I'm like doing my very own performance. Just do my best for my own performance. Not to compare with others but compete with myself. I am my own enemy.
Will you ever have children?
亲爱的,那不是爱情(By Angela Zhang Shao Han)
eh...that having children do not equate to love?! haha...sounds ridiculous...oppss...haha..that it must be based on the foundation of love?!
What song would you strip to?
听不懂,没关系 (By JJ Lin Jun Jie)
saved by the title...okay I don't understand what is the question saying..ridiculous...I only want to rap to the song...yoyoyoyo...
What does your mum think of you?
Baby 对不起 (By Coco Li Wen)
Mum cares and loves my sister and me alot..maybe sometimes she expresses her concerns over us in a wrong way...but 都是为了我们好...so must learn to understand that...
What is your deep, dark secret?
胡思乱想(By 无印良品)
That I often like to hu si luan xiang?! haha..maybe..sometimes I just think too much...
What is your mortal enemy’s theme song?
日日夜夜(By Zhang Dong Liang)
Er...that my enemy is plotting against me every day and every night?! haha..dots...The greatest enemy is myself...so I am with it everyday and every night?! okay..getting ridiculous...haha...
What’s your personality like?
手心 (By 卓文萱)
Huh?! What is this? That my personality is like a palm...very bare..such that everyone can easily see my personality? Dots...getting ridiculous...haha
What song will be played at your wedding?
进化论 (By JJ Lin Jun Jie)
That its like an evolution? proceeding to another stage of life?! haha...
Wah...its tough...but quite funny...haha...cos one can't imagine what one gets..remember to clear the playing list first before pressing the shuffle button on windows media player..haha...
Who are Tagged!
1. Meatball
2. Meiling
It's okay if you dont want to do it. No obligations. It's just for the fun! cheerios!
Oh JY you should go see a doc soon k..you had two times of food poisoning le...better go see a doctor soon girl! Hope you get well soon!
Anyway, was tagged by JY: haha..okie will try to do it..hah...
How to Play
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn’t make sense. No cheating.
4. With the answers, give your own comments on how it relates to the questions.
5. Tag 5 people.
How are you feeling today?
独家记忆(By Chen Xiao Chun)
I think it would be a day to remember by. Since I met up with my good friend today and we had a good time catching up. Happy mood I would say.
Will you get far in life?
牵牵牵手(By Ken Wu Ke Qun)
Huh, eh?! I think I will only get far because of my family members, teachers, and friends as they are the important people who play a part in my life. They are always there to guide me, give me support. Just like the lyrics: 永远在你左右.
How do your friends see you?
爱与希望(By JJ Lin Jun Jie)~ a new song that he wrote for the disaster that took place lately.
Haha...Okay, I hope my friends see me as a friend who they can depend on. I will help in whatever way I can, giving my love and support, and thus bringing hope?! haha..this is tough..
Will you get married?
擦肩而过(By Sam Li Sheng Jie)
Huh?! Sounds rather saddening...haha...opps...Hmm...that I will not get married? haha...I dont know...Maybe, I will have to go a longer way to get there cos the song is about meeting a wrong person. Maybe I have to meet wrong people first then can I finally meet the right one. Who knows? hahaha..dots...
What is your best friend’s theme song?
越爱越难过 (By Ken Wu Ke Qun)
Eh?! Goodness..what is this? That everyone will live to their fullest?! This is weird...haha...ignore this one...
What is the story of your life?
You make me wanna(By Elva and Blue)
Er....okay, maybe its that I will start finding my way in life. For eg things that would make me wanna do...haha...things that will enrich me even more to become a better person?!
What was high school like?
豆浆油条(By JJ Lin Jun Jie)
That my JC life was a very pure and naive time, where everything has been of great combination like 豆浆and 油条. Everything had been simple and nice. Had good friends, great memories in school. Sweet!
What’s in store for this weekend?
Down (By JJ Lin Jun Jie)
Might feel down?! haha..I have no idea...maybe, maybe not. I hope my flu virus would be beaten down! haha...
How’s your life going?
White Love (By Speed)
hmmm...Can't really understand the lyrics though..but it's a lively song..so I guess everything is going well for me...a life of a young person?! Still not very tainted by the complicated life..haa..so that explains white..Love for life?! haha...live to the fullest!
How can you get ahead in life?
沙沙的谁(By Hong Jun Yang)
haha...that I will meet people, probably teammates, co-workers who will work together with me to achieve the common goals? but I won't really know who is it that comes along right now? haha
What’s the best thing about your friends?
My Beloved(By JJ Lin Jun Jie)
That all my friends are my beloved. Yes i feel that it's very fortunate to be able to become friends with all of you, especially in the whole of the Singapore population. Though Singapore can be quite small, but isn't it fate that friends come together? cos I'm not friend to another stranger you see...
What song will they play at your funeral?
L-O-V-E (By JJ Lin Jun Jie)
That I love everyone, and I love JJ too! wahahaha...pengz.......okay I know a meaningful quote that I had read from
How does the world see you?
简简单单(By JJ Lin Jun Jie)
That I'm a very simple person living a simple life. Everything is just as simple as that. hehe...
Will you have a happy life?
他和她的故事 (By Elva Xiao Ya Xuan)
Well...This is a sad song...but I hope I will have a story written of my own, of me and him. That should be it..hope it will be happy that is..learn from the mistakes stated in the song?!...haha...
Do people secretly lust after you?
我不懂 (By JJ Lin Jun Jie)
haha...yes this is a good one...I don't know...I have no idea....
How can you make yourself happy?
星球 (By JJ Lin Jun Jie)
That I need to isolate myself by going to Mars?! haha dots..okay maybe when my feelings overwhelm me, I will have to isolate myself to think through them. When I have finally get myself back on track and sent my unhappy or sad feelings to the planet out there, will I become happier? reminds me of another quote from
What should you do with your life?
一支独秀 (By Show Luo Zhi Xiang)
Haha...er...to make it big?!hehe..Ultimately, it's my life. So probably say that I'm like doing my very own performance. Just do my best for my own performance. Not to compare with others but compete with myself. I am my own enemy.
Will you ever have children?
亲爱的,那不是爱情(By Angela Zhang Shao Han)
eh...that having children do not equate to love?! haha...sounds ridiculous...oppss...haha..that it must be based on the foundation of love?!
What song would you strip to?
听不懂,没关系 (By JJ Lin Jun Jie)
saved by the title...okay I don't understand what is the question saying..ridiculous...I only want to rap to the song...yoyoyoyo...
What does your mum think of you?
Baby 对不起 (By Coco Li Wen)
Mum cares and loves my sister and me alot..maybe sometimes she expresses her concerns over us in a wrong way...but 都是为了我们好...so must learn to understand that...
What is your deep, dark secret?
胡思乱想(By 无印良品)
That I often like to hu si luan xiang?! haha..maybe..sometimes I just think too much...
What is your mortal enemy’s theme song?
日日夜夜(By Zhang Dong Liang)
Er...that my enemy is plotting against me every day and every night?! haha..dots...The greatest enemy is myself...so I am with it everyday and every night?! okay..getting ridiculous...haha...
What’s your personality like?
手心 (By 卓文萱)
Huh?! What is this? That my personality is like a palm...very bare..such that everyone can easily see my personality? Dots...getting ridiculous...haha
What song will be played at your wedding?
进化论 (By JJ Lin Jun Jie)
That its like an evolution? proceeding to another stage of life?! haha...
Wah...its tough...but quite funny...haha...cos one can't imagine what one gets..remember to clear the playing list first before pressing the shuffle button on windows media player..haha...
Who are Tagged!
1. Meatball
2. Meiling
It's okay if you dont want to do it. No obligations. It's just for the fun! cheerios!
2 Comments
-
At May 16, 2008 at 3:02:00 PM GMT+8 , said...
-
At May 17, 2008 at 3:18:00 PM GMT+8 , ~Jerine~ said...
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
I AM GRUMPY.10:20 PM



ooh... you answered the tag also... Very difficult hor... 考功力 to crap it out. hahah!.
Yup, I ll see doc if any uncomfy occurs. Thanks for concern le.
jiayee