<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3261464009953607005?origin\x3dhttp://mejerine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

♥ Sunday, 25th May 2008

Met with Sl, HQ and her bf at Potong Pasir in the afternoon. We were going to the Chapel of Resurrection for a beginner's photography lesson. Happened to know about the one day lesson through a friend.

Anyway, we met earlier on nice bright Sunday for lunch. Had our meals at the Mac while we chatted. haha...

Then, I was given the task of leading them to our destination. hehe...haven been in the area for a long time, but I still remembered it from Secondary school. hehe..anyway I did my homework before going, so at least I knew where we were going.

We had some difficulty finding the exact room though, since we were not told of the specific location. Luckily, we met friendly people who helped us find our way. Oh my, the weather can be so hot these days..one practically perspires, dries up when going into air-con and the cycle goes on...might fall sick if one does not take care...

Opps, out of point...back to the lesson..was a short one which gave us some brief knowledge on aperture, shuttle speed and ISO lightings etc...I guess the best part would be the hands-on session...we were provided with DSLRs for trying out..haha...opps I'm quite slow wor...ha....more effort required...

Stuggled with the camera...and couldn't understand the knowledge well enough....still quite blur..opps...

Anyway, we had fun taking pics..trying out with anything possible....with some of us jumping around so others could capture the frozen moments..hohohoh...We were asked to take pictures within 15 minutes, and pick one of them to present to the others. Everyone did their best, and went all around, looking for inspirations.

And there was a reviewing of the pictures before everyone voted for their favourite. (1 vote each). HQ's pic and another person's had tie of 3 votes...both were good! haha..

Thereafter, we went off to Clarke Quay. Sl and I went shopping at the Central and took lots of pics by the river. Whereas, HQ and bf went off to shop. But fate brought the four of us back together again after some time(we didnt arrange to meet again after we separated on our ways)...hahaha....and we had dinner together at Liang Court...

Had chicken katsu curry...yummy! yep...so much of words...okay shall let the pics do the talking...the uploading seems to take years! so I only put up more significant ones..


SL is good! She captured my "stunt" on the first attempt. hehe...


Sl and me outside the school..


Us at the cosy seats in Central basement


Me and the colourful shophouses along Singapore river


Sl in a great pose! hehe...

Labels:

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

I AM GRUMPY.
10:16 PM


♥ theGrumpyToast



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      A Simple Person with a simple life (:
      With lots of blabbers (:


♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing




Counter




Songs that I enjoy lately



adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]