Tuesday, May 13, 2008
♥ Friday, 9th May 2008
Opps, had been going out for consecutive days....
Had a lunch gathering with SL, JY, PF, and YY at Dhoby Ghaut. We decided to go to Aijisen for lunch. Yummy...
All of us had a sumptuous meal. After which, we went shopping around the area...Not before long, we decided to change a location!
Leaving only the three of us: SL, YY and me. We went to Marina Square to bowl!
Oh it was Friday afternoon- approximately 4plus and the place was packed with people. We even had to leave our contacts and go window shopping while we waited for them to call us(to inform us of empty lanes).
We decided to get back to the place, however it was still not our turn. It seems that there had been some reservations by some companies for recreation. haha...so many people were crowding around...there were students in uniforms and also some whom you can see came from office. haha..alot of people were having an enjoyable afternoon...as one practically hears cheers once in a while...haha..
When it's finally our turn! Yippee..we had some difficulty finding the right weight balls to use..there were so many people, I think all the lanes were occupied...haha...
Anyway, I had not bowled in a couple of years, so I was pretty bad at it. I needed some time to warm up, okay, I took more time than my two friends to get warmed up...haha...
After practically washing the "guts" for quite a few rounds, haha...opps...finally did I manage to strike some pins down...goodness....
It's rather stressful playing beside another group of people who were very good at bowling...haha though we should just ignore them..hah..but still its rather weird as we often turned to face them. But never mind about them...
I changed my ball to a slightly heavier one..haha..before I could achieve some points...I'm quite glad I did manage to score...not a good grade though...haha..at least its not zero...haha...
I think the system there is a little cranky..sometimes the thing seemed jam..such that we had to bowl the ball into an empty lane..where are the pins? haha...then will the system be "satisfied" to place in the pins...ha.ha..
Once, I even got a 'free-gift'--a pin fell on its own...adding to my score...hahaha...really funny...
Finally, we had our game and "poofed" out of the crowded bowling centre...Oh yes, and when we were getting out of Marina Square, I saw Meiling. haha..
I was slowing down and looking at her, trying to see if I recognise someone wrongly...haha...and eventually to get her attention! haha...Really surprised to see you there girl! haha..Great to see you...hope to see you again!
It was another great day! haha...my arm is still aching from the bowl...haha...opps....the result of lack of exercise...haha...dots...
Here are some pics taken by SL deary:



Yippee!! Enjoy the holidays people!
Had a lunch gathering with SL, JY, PF, and YY at Dhoby Ghaut. We decided to go to Aijisen for lunch. Yummy...
All of us had a sumptuous meal. After which, we went shopping around the area...Not before long, we decided to change a location!
Leaving only the three of us: SL, YY and me. We went to Marina Square to bowl!
Oh it was Friday afternoon- approximately 4plus and the place was packed with people. We even had to leave our contacts and go window shopping while we waited for them to call us(to inform us of empty lanes).
We decided to get back to the place, however it was still not our turn. It seems that there had been some reservations by some companies for recreation. haha...so many people were crowding around...there were students in uniforms and also some whom you can see came from office. haha..alot of people were having an enjoyable afternoon...as one practically hears cheers once in a while...haha..
When it's finally our turn! Yippee..we had some difficulty finding the right weight balls to use..there were so many people, I think all the lanes were occupied...haha...
Anyway, I had not bowled in a couple of years, so I was pretty bad at it. I needed some time to warm up, okay, I took more time than my two friends to get warmed up...haha...
After practically washing the "guts" for quite a few rounds, haha...opps...finally did I manage to strike some pins down...goodness....
It's rather stressful playing beside another group of people who were very good at bowling...haha though we should just ignore them..hah..but still its rather weird as we often turned to face them. But never mind about them...
I changed my ball to a slightly heavier one..haha..before I could achieve some points...I'm quite glad I did manage to score...not a good grade though...haha..at least its not zero...haha...
I think the system there is a little cranky..sometimes the thing seemed jam..such that we had to bowl the ball into an empty lane..where are the pins? haha...then will the system be "satisfied" to place in the pins...ha.ha..
Once, I even got a 'free-gift'--a pin fell on its own...adding to my score...hahaha...really funny...
Finally, we had our game and "poofed" out of the crowded bowling centre...Oh yes, and when we were getting out of Marina Square, I saw Meiling. haha..
I was slowing down and looking at her, trying to see if I recognise someone wrongly...haha...and eventually to get her attention! haha...Really surprised to see you there girl! haha..Great to see you...hope to see you again!
It was another great day! haha...my arm is still aching from the bowl...haha...opps....the result of lack of exercise...haha...dots...
Here are some pics taken by SL deary:



Yippee!! Enjoy the holidays people!
Labels: Outing
0 Comments
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
I AM GRUMPY.9:00 AM
