Sunday, April 27, 2008
♥ Start of the hols...
Oh my there seems quite a bit of things to be done over my short hols of 2 months...
Let's see....
Oh I managed to get hold of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows! and also Tuesdays with Morrie...haha..and borrowed from my friend the Mercedes book...and I still have another one book that I borrowed from her...
Oh that is quite a bit of reading...haha...
Well, been really lazy...my notes are sitting there, waiting for me....haha...opps...okay must tidy them up...haha....must tidy the room...haha...
Oh yes, must practice my calligraphy....had stopped for quite a while to deal with reports and study for exams....
And, must meet up with friends over the hols! haha...
There's some shopping to be done as well...movies to be watched...
Getting ready for attachment in late June (5 weeks)...
Settling bits and pieces of things here and there....
Woah...that's quite a list of things to be done.....and not forgetting slacking....that will fill up my hols...hah....
yep....jiayou to those who are still having exams!!! Press on!!!
Let's see....
Oh I managed to get hold of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows! and also Tuesdays with Morrie...haha..and borrowed from my friend the Mercedes book...and I still have another one book that I borrowed from her...
Oh that is quite a bit of reading...haha...
Well, been really lazy...my notes are sitting there, waiting for me....haha...opps...okay must tidy them up...haha....must tidy the room...haha...
Oh yes, must practice my calligraphy....had stopped for quite a while to deal with reports and study for exams....
And, must meet up with friends over the hols! haha...
There's some shopping to be done as well...movies to be watched...
Getting ready for attachment in late June (5 weeks)...
Settling bits and pieces of things here and there....
Woah...that's quite a list of things to be done.....and not forgetting slacking....that will fill up my hols...hah....
yep....jiayou to those who are still having exams!!! Press on!!!
Labels: Vacation
0 Comments
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
I AM GRUMPY.11:32 PM
