Thursday, April 24, 2008
♥ ~Final freaking Battle Entry~
Oh my!!! Really can't believe it that the last paper is gone. I was still studying hard among my notes at this hour last night...
This second paper is rather hard. Though it's open book, i don't think it's such a good thing after all.
Song Ci, that is if you are curious what I had. Well, I think it's bad. I had a hard time doing the paper, trying hard to find the points to the questions. I was flipping my notes frantically, searching and scanning high and low for my points. It gets worse when one feels frantic. You just lose it.
The paper is answering 4 questions from among 6. I did what I can. Haiz....My first question took me 1 hour, to finish. I think I didn't really deal with it properly. At the end of first hour, I was panicking.
I must move on to my rest of questions. 3 more in fact. Terrible me...
So I spent roughly 30 mins of the remaining questions. I had to be practical. A teacher once reminded us not to indulge too much time on one single question such that you don't have time to do the rest. Ya, so I did what I can and move on.
Yikes, I hope I pass this module. I feel I didn't do a reasonable job.
Haiz......Just hope for the best now...
This second paper is rather hard. Though it's open book, i don't think it's such a good thing after all.
Song Ci, that is if you are curious what I had. Well, I think it's bad. I had a hard time doing the paper, trying hard to find the points to the questions. I was flipping my notes frantically, searching and scanning high and low for my points. It gets worse when one feels frantic. You just lose it.
The paper is answering 4 questions from among 6. I did what I can. Haiz....My first question took me 1 hour, to finish. I think I didn't really deal with it properly. At the end of first hour, I was panicking.
I must move on to my rest of questions. 3 more in fact. Terrible me...
So I spent roughly 30 mins of the remaining questions. I had to be practical. A teacher once reminded us not to indulge too much time on one single question such that you don't have time to do the rest. Ya, so I did what I can and move on.
Yikes, I hope I pass this module. I feel I didn't do a reasonable job.
Haiz......Just hope for the best now...
Labels: Battle Entry
0 Comments
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
I AM GRUMPY.10:10 PM
