Saturday, March 8, 2008
♥ Shocked?!
This semester is really full of Ups and Downs. I think its more of the unexpected things that happened. Lots of changes too, like changing of lessons (for more than one module), and hiccups during handing in of assignments.
Wah, I have a weak heart. haha..think I need to strengthen that. If not, I might not stand the shock from all the events. hah......goodness...
One example, my tutor sent me an email regarding my assignment by mistake. I had a shock the first time, when he sent me the email. (that was because i lacked some materials.)
Thereafter, I received another email and got another shock. This email was sent by mistake. haha..but I still got a shock.haha..I thought what happened. haha...I need a stronger heart! hah....
Wah, I have a weak heart. haha..think I need to strengthen that. If not, I might not stand the shock from all the events. hah......goodness...
One example, my tutor sent me an email regarding my assignment by mistake. I had a shock the first time, when he sent me the email. (that was because i lacked some materials.)
Thereafter, I received another email and got another shock. This email was sent by mistake. haha..but I still got a shock.haha..I thought what happened. haha...I need a stronger heart! hah....
0 Comments
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
I AM GRUMPY.2:06 PM
