Sunday, January 20, 2008
♥ Sunday, 20th Jan 2008
Firstly, sorry for letting my friends worry...Pls dont worry, I'm ok...Just emo at times...ha...that's all...
Cos was feeling sick and hands full of things to do....was running for lavoratory on Sat.....
At the end of the day, I'll still be fine...no worries...;p
*********************************************************************
Well, Chinese New Year is round the corner.....the festive spirit is in the air...especially around the shops selling related items...all the decos...the new year goodies..the different festive plants....etc..
Yup went for my calli class as usual...(**sorry i think i didnt mention it before.....cos i didnt see a point in doing so....just an amateur, who draws more than writes...and i dont want people to expect too much from me...cos i'm only a beginner who is learning for less than a year, hardly can produce something presentable, please dont think that I can fly when I'm still learning how to walk. Yup, that's what most people have in mind, weird...)
Anyway, my encounters at the class are just rountine work...nothing exciting to share..
However, I do have something nice to share about now...as I was saying, Chinese New Year's round the corner, so it's common to see CCs or schools have “挥春比赛”.
Was on my way to class when I was dragged by Pf and a classmate to the hall where the event was taking place. Was told to register for it just for the fun, since they don't really grade us. What's more, we can have a go on the red paper, haha, and get a chance to win prizes from the lucky draw. So i just did.
It was all in the name of fun. Could feel the festive spirit too..haha...liven up my down spirits...
After that, some of the class got the teacher to write 春联for them. One of them even put in the effort to make a really nice picture of the rat on red paper so that teacher can write on it. Nice!
Some pictures that i took:
outside the hall where the event is held
nicely sprayed rat
“春”(the word chun)
“福”(the word fu)
0 Comments
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
I AM GRUMPY.5:06 PM
