Sunday, January 20, 2008
♥ Sunday 20th Jan 2008 Part 2
Okay, below are some more pics that i took....
This one is the second attempt of the Chun Lian, I think this one still looks okay...but there is so much more room for improvement....I will need years and years to get to teacher's standard lor....haha
Also, Pf, Hq n I went to look for CNY greeting cards after class...Went to look for cheap cards sold in abundant....I thought they look good, especially the ones below that had pop-up sections...what's more they sell in packs of 6 for only $2. Bought 3 packs for the teachers our class are going to give to....a lot right...hah....
This one is the second attempt of the Chun Lian, I think this one still looks okay...but there is so much more room for improvement....I will need years and years to get to teacher's standard lor....haha
Also, Pf, Hq n I went to look for CNY greeting cards after class...Went to look for cheap cards sold in abundant....I thought they look good, especially the ones below that had pop-up sections...what's more they sell in packs of 6 for only $2. Bought 3 packs for the teachers our class are going to give to....a lot right...hah....Yup, yup..that's all for now....can't imagine the 签名会 my class will have when we need to sign all these cards...hohoho.....
0 Comments
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
I AM GRUMPY.11:42 PM
