Tuesday, January 8, 2008
♥ Start of a new year 2008
Well school has just reopened on 7th Jan. However, I started my new semester sick.
haha..opps..
I think I played and worked too hard in the holidays, and moreover the weather had been quite unpredictable- sometimes rainy, sometimes sunny. When it rains, it gets really cold. When the sun is out, it can get really scorching hot.
Anyway, Monday started out early at 830am. haha..i better start getting used.
Luckily I brought quite a number of tissue papers, cos my nose "ran" straight throughout the 5 lessons. Goodness, I thought my nose was going to fall right off. haha...ouch...I thought I looked like Rudolph...you know Rudolph the red nose reindeer...hohohoh....
I hope I didnt cause much disturbance to my classmates and lecturers when I blew my nose here and then. haha....
And why is there no doctors on sunday? roar....haha..okay think it's only my area, all the clinics were closed on Sunday afternoon..boohoo..when i fell sick...
The flu bug was accompanied by the fever, the sore throat and the short of breath...but no worries as they are now under controlled...if not how am i able to sit here and blog? haha....
Okay, all in all take care everyone! Yup must try to do some work...
haha..opps..
I think I played and worked too hard in the holidays, and moreover the weather had been quite unpredictable- sometimes rainy, sometimes sunny. When it rains, it gets really cold. When the sun is out, it can get really scorching hot.
Anyway, Monday started out early at 830am. haha..i better start getting used.
Luckily I brought quite a number of tissue papers, cos my nose "ran" straight throughout the 5 lessons. Goodness, I thought my nose was going to fall right off. haha...ouch...I thought I looked like Rudolph...you know Rudolph the red nose reindeer...hohohoh....
I hope I didnt cause much disturbance to my classmates and lecturers when I blew my nose here and then. haha....
And why is there no doctors on sunday? roar....haha..okay think it's only my area, all the clinics were closed on Sunday afternoon..boohoo..when i fell sick...
The flu bug was accompanied by the fever, the sore throat and the short of breath...but no worries as they are now under controlled...if not how am i able to sit here and blog? haha....
Okay, all in all take care everyone! Yup must try to do some work...
Labels: sick
1 Comments
-
At January 8, 2008 at 10:06:00 PM GMT+8 , said...
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
I AM GRUMPY.7:54 PM


Hope u dont fall ill again wor! Take gd care! :)