<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3261464009953607005?origin\x3dhttp://mejerine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, January 11, 2008

♥ Something that we should commend on

Well, today as I was on my way home, I came across one little thing which had much impact on me...

The journey home as usual is a long one...imagine me napping through my train ride...tired...

After the ride, I would take a bus home. So i was going up the bus, when suddenly......

haha....ain't compositions often have such sentences? haha...

Anyway, I heard someone say "Good Afternoon" ....eh?

To my surprise, it was the driver. Wow, He was making an effort to say good afternoon to every single one who boarded the bus.... haha..what's more, he was making it a point to turn his body such that he faced every passenger who boarded and was wearing a smile...

Caught unaware, I quickly regained my composure, and I greeted him back...Much to my amazement, he said "Thank you!" haha....

Initially, I was still feeling drowsy and exhausted...so I didn't have much expression...But, his thoughtful little greeting kept me thinking all the way home...hah...Seems insignificant yet impactful.

Well, his little greeting made my rest of the day...Although we do come across polite bus drivers, the chance of meeting one seems so small...I even heard from my sis that she came across one really considerate driver, who went down with his umbrella to shield all the passengers alighting from the bus. Wow! To do till that extent....It's really commendable...*Clap Clap*

Don't you agree? hehe

Labels:

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

I AM GRUMPY.
8:43 PM


♥ theGrumpyToast



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      A Simple Person with a simple life (:
      With lots of blabbers (:


♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing




Counter




Songs that I enjoy lately



adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]