Monday, December 31, 2007
♥ ~New Year Resolution~
In half an hour's time, we will be moving into the brand New Year of 2008. Before moving on, I would like to look back at this year- 2007.
I must really thank my family, and friends for all the help and support they have shown me in whichever way. Thank you!
Really grateful to have all my friends, thank you for being friends with me. Yes and thanks for being there for me when I am down. Thank you too for the great and enjoyable times we had!
I hope that this coming new year would be a great one too for me and for all of you!
Some wishes for the New Year:
Having good Health would be the most important. Then, everyone will be able to enjoy great happiness and wealth. hmm..and best wishes for all future endeavours! haha...
祝大家身体健康,学业进步,万事如意。(sounds like Chinese New Year) hohoho...
Yup, Have a great year ahead!
I must really thank my family, and friends for all the help and support they have shown me in whichever way. Thank you!
Really grateful to have all my friends, thank you for being friends with me. Yes and thanks for being there for me when I am down. Thank you too for the great and enjoyable times we had!
I hope that this coming new year would be a great one too for me and for all of you!
Some wishes for the New Year:
Having good Health would be the most important. Then, everyone will be able to enjoy great happiness and wealth. hmm..and best wishes for all future endeavours! haha...
祝大家身体健康,学业进步,万事如意。(sounds like Chinese New Year) hohoho...
Yup, Have a great year ahead!
0 Comments
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
I AM GRUMPY.11:22 PM
