<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3261464009953607005?origin\x3dhttp://mejerine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

♥ Blabbers...

Well, it's the time of the holidays where we need to register for modules. Usually when I have 2 prescribed modules to choose from, only one class is opened. So very often, there wasn't much thinking required. haha...

Humans are weird. When we don't have a choice, we start to grumble how come we don't have. And when we do, we grumble that a difficult decision needs to be made. Haha...

Okay now for this coming semester, I need to decide between two modules, Tang Shi and Song Ci. It's hard to decide as I feel that both modules seem equally alright. In addition, the tutors are okay too.

Based only on the content, Tang Shi seems to be better, as most of the time, the poems are shorter as compared to Song Ci, so memorising them would be easier. However, when I based on the kind of style of teaching of the tutors, I think I am more inclined to that of the tutor for the Song Ci module. Oh no, tough decision.

Ya fancy me having a hard time on choosing modules. How silly and ridiculous i sound. haha....bla blab bla bla bla......back to decision making....

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

I AM GRUMPY.
1:11 AM


♥ theGrumpyToast



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      A Simple Person with a simple life (:
      With lots of blabbers (:


♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing




Counter




Songs that I enjoy lately



adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]