<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3261464009953607005?origin\x3dhttp://mejerine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, June 30, 2007

♥ A little Preview

Haha....I wasn't doing much thing the other day, so i decided to play with my phone. haha...and a thought struck me. Why don't I take a picture of where I'll be for the next 4 weeks. Okay let's see:

We sit in cubicles (not those toilet ones k, haha). Anyway its empty places not occupied by anyone. This is my seat. See my waterbottle and belongings? haha...


The cubicles are such that there are two in my section. So beside mine is my fellow schoolmate's. Shirley's. That's her place. She wasn't around at that moment. And its noon, so you can see the sunlight shining through those beautiful tinted windows.

There are quite a number of cubicles. Mine is the one at the very end. So you will pass by like 3 more sections before reaching mine. They are now all occupied by new staff. Yup i think you can see an arm. Think that belongs to an indian colleague. Don't really know her. This is the long passageway. haha...

2 Comments

  • At July 2, 2007 at 12:04:00 AM GMT+8 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I noticed that the space between the cubicles is actually quite spacious. Even when your tables are full of books, there will still be walking space. Some teachers in my school have to walk sideways in order to squeeze through the narrow passage way in between the cubicles in order to get to their seats! :)

     
  • At July 2, 2007 at 12:55:00 AM GMT+8 , Blogger ~Jerine~ said...

    oh is it? haha...icic..that will be walking like a crab. dots..anyway listen carefully orh!haha

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

I AM GRUMPY.
9:41 PM


♥ theGrumpyToast



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      A Simple Person with a simple life (:
      With lots of blabbers (:


♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing




Counter




Songs that I enjoy lately



adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]