Tuesday, June 26, 2007
♥ Life can never be fair...
Don't ask me why, I won't know the reason to it.
Just a sudden feeling that I would like to pen down.
If you ask, I would say Life can never be fair...It never does, does it?
一种米养百种人。这世界上什么“人”都有,不要讶异,只是我们还没碰到罢了。
It's so gloomy, isn't it?
You can never judge a book by its cover. It's terrible, the disappointment when you judge something wrongly. so wrong. You think its really different, but in the end, its just one of them.
悲哀、悲哀。
Just a sudden feeling that I would like to pen down.
If you ask, I would say Life can never be fair...It never does, does it?
一种米养百种人。这世界上什么“人”都有,不要讶异,只是我们还没碰到罢了。
It's so gloomy, isn't it?
You can never judge a book by its cover. It's terrible, the disappointment when you judge something wrongly. so wrong. You think its really different, but in the end, its just one of them.
悲哀、悲哀。
Labels: Random thoughts
0 Comments
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
I AM GRUMPY.10:33 PM
